Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, however, that several specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Be aware that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they won’t accumulate in your body or cause heart problems. That, essentially, helps your heart be healthy.
There are plenty of foods that are great for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially good, though, for improving your heart health. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto breaded chicken cutlets recipe. You can have keto breaded chicken cutlets using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets:
- Prepare 1 pounds of thinly sliced chicken breast.
- Prepare of Kosher salt.
- Provide 1 1/3 cups of almond flour.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Get 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan.
- You need 1 teaspoons of paprika.
- Get 1/3 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Get of Ghee or avocado oil, for frying.
- Prepare of Lemon wedges, for serving.
Steps to make Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets:
- If any of the chicken slices are thicker than 1/4 inch, pound them out one at a time between 2 sheets of plastic wrap with a meat mallet to a thickness of 1/4 inch..
- Lay out the chicken on a baking sheet or plate and sprinkle all over with salt and just enough of the almond flour to lightly coat both sides..
- Beat the eggs in a wide shallow bowl. In another wide, shallow bowl, mix the remaining almond flour with the Parmesan, paprika and garlic powder..
- Dip 1 to 2 slices of chicken in the eggs to coat. Let the excess drip off, then coat thoroughly in the almond flour-Parmesan mixture. Return to the baking sheet or plate and repeat with the remaining chicken..
- Heat 1/4 inch of ghee or avocado oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add half the chicken and cook until golden on one side, about 3 minutes. Flip and cook until golden on the other side, another 3 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and repeat with the remaining chicken, adding more ghee or oil if needed. Serve with lemon wedges..
If you find this Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.