Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Continue reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is among the best meats out there. You probably already be aware of this because you’ve likely been told to ensure that you consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for those with heart problems or who are worried that their hearts aren’t healthy. Know that fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Include fish in at least two of your meals each week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are terrific for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to begin consuming these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keto breaded chicken cutlets recipe. You can have keto breaded chicken cutlets using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets:
- Prepare 1 pounds of thinly sliced chicken breast.
- You need of Kosher salt.
- Get 1 1/3 cups of almond flour.
- Use 2 of large eggs.
- Use 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of paprika.
- Take 1/3 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Use of Ghee or avocado oil, for frying.
- You need of Lemon wedges, for serving.
Steps to make Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets:
- If any of the chicken slices are thicker than 1/4 inch, pound them out one at a time between 2 sheets of plastic wrap with a meat mallet to a thickness of 1/4 inch..
- Lay out the chicken on a baking sheet or plate and sprinkle all over with salt and just enough of the almond flour to lightly coat both sides..
- Beat the eggs in a wide shallow bowl. In another wide, shallow bowl, mix the remaining almond flour with the Parmesan, paprika and garlic powder..
- Dip 1 to 2 slices of chicken in the eggs to coat. Let the excess drip off, then coat thoroughly in the almond flour-Parmesan mixture. Return to the baking sheet or plate and repeat with the remaining chicken..
- Heat 1/4 inch of ghee or avocado oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add half the chicken and cook until golden on one side, about 3 minutes. Flip and cook until golden on the other side, another 3 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and repeat with the remaining chicken, adding more ghee or oil if needed. Serve with lemon wedges..
If you find this Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.