Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Keto Biscuits recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Keto Biscuits recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Biscuits recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are certain that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? Go on reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Beans, unbelievably, are actually good for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will counterbalance the effects of other bad foods you might be ingesting. What we do mean is that subbing in beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a superb idea. Fortunately, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you may prefer them to your beef and chicken.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are especially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto biscuits recipe. You can cook keto biscuits using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Keto Biscuits:
- Take 2 cups of Almond Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter (I used salted sweet cream butter).
- Prepare of Parchment paper to line the baking sheet with. Do not grease.
Instructions to make Keto Biscuits:
- Mix the Almond Flour down to the Sea Salt..
- Mix in the eggs and butter..
- The batter will be thick..
- At this point, I preheated the oven to 350 degrees..
- Now line the baking sheet with parchment paper. The website said to not grease or spray the sheet..
- Scoop the dough onto the baking sheet..
- These bad boys only take 15-20 minutes to bake. If you're like me and going through withdrawals or speaking in tongues while on this Keto diet during the first phase, you will turn the light on the oven and watch these things bake like I did. Yes, I stood there staring at these for 20 minutes without moving. Sad, but in my self-defense, I do have a day job aside from this..
- Once finished baking, enjoy. I ate these plain as they tasted buttery without. Very good, filling and a great side dish. Based on my Keto calculator, these are 258 kcal per biscuit if doubling the recipe and using an ice cream scoop to measure dough..
- I served these with some Homemade Cheddar and Cauliflower Soup. Recipe for this soup will be posted soon..
If you find this Keto Biscuits recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.