Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Keto Friendly Stuffed Eggplant recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Friendly Stuffed Eggplant recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are certain that you should have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Have you heard the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that appleas are loaded with things that will help your heart be healthier. Apples are high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t take hold or cause clogging. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8 percent. That’s a terrific number if you’re endeavoring to make your heart healthy!
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are especially great for the heart, though. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keto friendly stuffed eggplant recipe. To make keto friendly stuffed eggplant you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Keto Friendly Stuffed Eggplant:
- Prepare 6 of small eggplant.
- Get 2 of bell pepper.
- Take 1 of large onion/ minced.
- You need 2 cup of mushrooms.
- Take 2 of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Provide 2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- Get of fresh basil if you garnish.
Steps to make Keto Friendly Stuffed Eggplant:
- Preheat oven to 350F. Wash, cut and halve eggplants and zucchini and one bell pepper. Using a spoon hollow out eggplants and zucchini to create a boat;transfer them to baking dish. Roughly chop scooped-out eggplant and zucchini flesh,mushrooms,one bell pepper.In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook until soft, 5 minutes. Stir in chopped eggplant and zucchini and season w salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile sprinkle oil and bake boats about 20 mints,then (layer baking dish with tomato sauce) transfer the boats back to tomato sauce layered dish,add tomato sauce,then scoop the mixture into eggplant boats.add mozzarella cheese evenly to the boats.,.
- If you have left over tomato sauce pour over the boats.bake about 40-45 mints,add Parmesan and use broil setting if you want until the color of cheese change..
If you find this Keto Friendly Stuffed Eggplant recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.