Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Keto Chicken Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Chicken Alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Article We’re Going To Be Checking Out The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of people are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to discover that the use of coconut oil will help you accomplish this. Something else I would like to mention relating to this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. Another thing I want to mention about the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it’s something which can be used for both. Coconut oil is far more beneficial than other oils you are able to purchase and in this article we will be telling you why.
The initial thing you should understand about coconut oil when you take this internally and use it for cooking is that unlike other oils it’s going to not turn into fat inside your body. For those of you wondering why this does not wind up being stored as fat like other oils it is mainly because the ingredients can be burned off so quickly within your body it’s easier for your body to merely burn it than to store it. This also means that you are going to wind up producing energy within your body from the use of this product, so it helps you to not feel sluggish all the time.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been totally proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. For people who are looking to live a healthier life you may find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a terrific place to begin. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can begin receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto chicken alfredo recipe. You can cook keto chicken alfredo using 15 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Chicken Alfredo:
- Take 3.5 lb of Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs (trimmed).
- Take 5 bags of Pasta Zero spaghetti (shirataki noodles).
- Take 1 cup of Shredded Sharp Cheddar.
- Provide 8 oz of stick Unsalted Butter.
- Provide 8 oz of block Cream Cheese.
- Provide 1.5 cups of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Provide 7 slices of Thick Cut Bacon.
- Prepare 2 cups of Mayonnaise.
- Use 1 cup of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Take of Optional:.
- Provide of Garlic Powder.
- Use of Onion Powder.
- Use of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
Steps to make Keto Chicken Alfredo:
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Set cream cheese out to soften.
- Trim chicken thighs and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl add 2 cups of mayo, 1 cup Grated Parmesan and optional seasonings. Mix ingredients..
- Add chicken to bowl and evenly coat in mixture. Add chicken to lightly greased baking sheet and top with any remaining mayo mixture..
- Bake in oven for 45-60min or until internal temperature reached 165° then let cool..
- While chicken is cooking add large stock pot to oven and fill 2/3 up with water and start to boil (this is for the noodles).
- While chicken is cooking and and water is heating, fry bacon in saute pan. Reserve bacon fats for later use. After bacon is done, set aside to cool.
- Put medium sized sauce pot on stove, add stick of butter and melt over low heat. Once melted add heavy cream and and bacon fats then slowly start warming up to low-medium heat.
- Add noodles to strainer and rinse off then add to boiling water. Stirring occasionally.
- Once cream sauce has warmed add softened cream cheese and begin to melt. Stirring constantly.
- When cream cheese is melted you can add optional seasonings and increase heat of sauce to medium. Stirring regularly..
- When sauce begins to bubble remove from heat and slowly stir in cheddar and shredded parmesan. Continue stirring until melted. Then add one cup of water to thin sauce, cumble bacon and add to sauce, add to low heat and stir..
- Remove noodles from water and rinse in strainer then return to pot (not on burner) and pour half of sauce over it and stir. (These noodles technically don't need to be cooked but I do because it seems to help their taste).
- You can either portion the pasta for meal prep or add to serving dish.
- Chop chicken and scoop it onto pasta. Pour remaining sauce atop pasta..
If you find this Keto Chicken Alfredo recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.