Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Keto Friendly Chicken Divan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keto Friendly Chicken Divan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Friendly Chicken Divan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Have you ever heard the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of great stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. Just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as eight percent! This is a great number for someone who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart is going to be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto friendly chicken divan recipe. To cook keto friendly chicken divan you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Keto Friendly Chicken Divan:
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1/2 Cup of chopped onion.
- Take 8 oz. of Sliced mushrooms.
- Get 2 tsp of flour (I use gluten free, but any will do).
- Prepare 1 1/4 Cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of heavy cream.
- Take 1/4 Cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 Cup of shredded cheddar cheese, divided in half.
- You need 4 Cups of broccoli.
- Prepare 3 Cups of diced chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 Cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Provide of Cooking spray (to grease 13 x 9" pan).
Steps to make Keto Friendly Chicken Divan:
- Preheat oven to 350⁰-375⁰F.
- Melt butter in medium-high skillet, add onion, saute 2 minutes. Add mushrooms, saute 5 minutes, add flour stirring for 2 minutes..
- Into skillet add: chicken broth and heavy cream. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until thickened, about 4-5 minutes. Stir occasionally. Remove from heat and let stand 4 minutes..
- Stir in half the cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, broccoli, and chicken. Mix well then transfer into 13×9 greased baking pan. Top with remaining cheddar cheese and parmesan..
- Bake in 375⁰ F oven 30 minutes, or until browned..
If you find this Keto Friendly Chicken Divan recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.