Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Keto Friendly – Chicken in Spinach Cheese sauce Baked recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Keto Friendly – Chicken in Spinach Cheese sauce Baked recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Friendly – Chicken in Spinach Cheese sauce Baked recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already realize that the body requires a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Keep reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Blueberries are terrific for your heart. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs very much like the resveratrol found in grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at processing cholesterol and fats. If your body can easily break down fat and cholesterol, they are not going to build up in your body or cause problems for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart healthy.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start eating these foods regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto friendly – chicken in spinach cheese sauce baked recipe. To cook keto friendly – chicken in spinach cheese sauce baked you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Keto Friendly – Chicken in Spinach Cheese sauce Baked:
- Take 1 of chicken fillet.
- Get 2 tbsp of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- Get handful of spinach chopped.
- Use 1 of garlic clove sliced.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Take 2 tbsp of cream or full fat milk.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Provide to taste of pepper.
- Take 2 tsp of paprika.
- Use 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chicken masala.
Steps to make Keto Friendly – Chicken in Spinach Cheese sauce Baked:
- Wash chicken. Season fillet with Salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder, chili powder and chicken masala and leave aside..
- Preheat a pan, add a nob of butter. and cook the chicken for 1 min on each side until it’s halfway cooked. remove from pan..
- In the same pan with the remaining butter in it, add the spinach to it, garlic cloves and a pinch of salt and cook until soft..
- Once spinach is cooked, add the cream cheese and cream and stir until combined.
- Once combined, add salt, pepper and paprika and stir.
- Preheat oven to 150 C.
- In a small oven tray, place the chicken and pour over it the spinach sauce. Bake until the chicken is fully cooked..
- Serve with steamed broccoli or salad.
If you find this Keto Friendly – Chicken in Spinach Cheese sauce Baked recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.