Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Keto Friendly Jalapeño Poppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Friendly Jalapeño Poppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already realize that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? Go on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Do you remember when your mother and father would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples contain lots of good stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. They are rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause clogging. The truth is that eating a single Red Delicious apple daily can trigger as much as an eight percent fall in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a fantastic number for somebody who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try introducing these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keto friendly jalapeño poppers recipe. You can cook keto friendly jalapeño poppers using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Keto Friendly Jalapeño Poppers:
- Get 6 of large jalapeño peppers.
- Provide 8 ounces of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley,.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped green onion,.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Provide 1/3 cup of grated sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 3-4 tablespoons of crumbled feta cheese,.
Instructions to make Keto Friendly Jalapeño Poppers:
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. wash, Clean and cut the peppers lengthwise,prepare cheese mixture,combine the cream cheese,feta cheese, ¼ cup chopped parsley and green onion, garlic powder, onion powder and salt. Stir to combine..
- Stuff the peppers with the cream cheese mixture.
- Top each of the peppers with cheddar cheese,bake 15 mints..
If you find this Keto Friendly Jalapeño Poppers recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.