Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Keto Buttermilk Pancakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keto Buttermilk Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Buttermilk Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? Today, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Here’s a fact: Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol as well as fats. The better it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause heart problems. That, essentially, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially wonderful, however, for improving your heart health. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keto buttermilk pancakes recipe. To cook keto buttermilk pancakes you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Keto Buttermilk Pancakes:
- Use 1/3 cup of coconut flour.
- Take 1 tbs of Erythritol.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum.
- Get 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Get 2 tbs of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tbs of melted unsalted butter.
Instructions to make Keto Buttermilk Pancakes:
- Combine dry ingredients together (coconut flour down to the xanthan gum).
- Combine wet ingredients in a separate bowl (buttermilk down to the melted butter)..
- Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients..
- Do not over mix. I repeat, do not over mix. The mixture will be thick, but this makes about 4-5 portion sized pancakes..
- Takes a bit longer to cook, but that's ok..
- Heat a little butter in pan and spoon (I used a tablespoon) into pan. Flip when firm at bottom..
- I topped with a little butter and no syrup. One small pancake was enough for me as these are pretty thick, filling and tasty..
If you find this Keto Buttermilk Pancakes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.