Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that you have to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Beans, unbelievably, are very good for the health of your heart. The after effects of eating beans might not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re good for the inside of your body. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will neutralize the effects of other bad foods you might be eating. What we do mean is that substituting in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a superb idea. Luckily, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you may prefer them to your burgers and chicken.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start eating these foods each day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto friendly brussels sprouts casserole recipe. To cook keto friendly brussels sprouts casserole you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole:
- You need 4 cups of Brussels Sprouts, halved.
- Take 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Use 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Use 1 sprig of rosemary, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Use of olive oil,2-3 table spoon,salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole:
- Preheat the oven to 400F, cut veggies into halves,Add olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss together to cover. Spread evenly on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes..
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, heavy cream, cheese, rosemary, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Place Brussels Sprouts in a 9×13 casserole dish. Pour the egg mixture over top. Bake uncovered at 350F for 20 minutes. Serve hot..
If you find this Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.