Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Keto fried Chicken tenders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto fried Chicken tenders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already realize that the body needs the heart to be healthy. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Know that blueberries are fantastic for helping your heart be healthy. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are rich in antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at processing cholesterol as well as fats. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they will not build up in your system and or cause issues for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are many foods that you can consume that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin consuming these hearty foods daily. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keto fried chicken tenders recipe. To make keto fried chicken tenders you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Keto fried Chicken tenders:
- Use of Boneless skinless tenders or breast cutlets.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Take 1.5 cups of coconut flour.
- Get 1 cup of almond flour.
- Get of Cooking oil for frying.
Instructions to make Keto fried Chicken tenders:
- In large bowl, combine eggs, heavy cream, paprika, and salt.
- Add and toss chicken in mixture.
- Coat chicken in separate bowl where you have combined coconut and almond flours well.
- Add chicken to HOT oil in Instant pot set to saute and turn after 3-4 minutes until both sides are done.
- Remove from oil and serve with gravy or dipping sauce 😋.
If you find this Keto fried Chicken tenders recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.