Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are certain that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Know that your heart needs blueberries. Here’s a fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This partcular antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you take in. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to amass in your system and or cause problems for your heart. What that means is that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto friendly brussels sprouts casserole recipe. You can cook keto friendly brussels sprouts casserole using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole:
- Prepare 4 cups of Brussels Sprouts, halved.
- Provide 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 1 sprig of rosemary, minced.
- Take 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tsp of paprika.
- Use of olive oil,2-3 table spoon,salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole:
- Preheat the oven to 400F, cut veggies into halves,Add olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss together to cover. Spread evenly on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes..
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, heavy cream, cheese, rosemary, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Place Brussels Sprouts in a 9×13 casserole dish. Pour the egg mixture over top. Bake uncovered at 350F for 20 minutes. Serve hot..
If you find this Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.