Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Keto Friendly Eggplants with spicy chickpeas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Keto Friendly Eggplants with spicy chickpeas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Friendly Eggplants with spicy chickpeas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Believe it or not, beans are truly awesome for your heart health. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will weaken the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be ingesting. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your salad or consuming a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you might not miss the beef or chicken.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keto friendly eggplants with spicy chickpeas recipe. To make keto friendly eggplants with spicy chickpeas you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Keto Friendly Eggplants with spicy chickpeas:
- Use 1 of onion chopped.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fresh ginger, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 4 tbs of ghee/coconut butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Use 1 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1 tsp of mild curry powder.
- Provide 2 of cups/150 g. Mushrooms/ chopped.
- Take 1 of large tomato(chopped).
- Get 1 of cup/250 g. canned chickpeas, drained.
- You need 2 of aubergines/ narrow eggplant, splint in half.
- Prepare of Freshly ground black pepper.
Steps to make Keto Friendly Eggplants with spicy chickpeas:
- Purée the onion garlic, ginger and chili with little drops of water in a food processor or blender.heat two tbs in a saucepan set over a moderate heat until hot..
- Add the onion purée and fry until dried out and starting to color, about 6-8 min.sprinkle over the spices and cook over reduced heat 2 more min..
- Stir in the mushrooms and tomato and fry for 3-4 mins more. Until softened.
- Stir in the chick peas and enough warm water to make gravy. Bring to a simmer and cook over very low heat..
- Preheat the oven 400F line.cut eggplants in half score the flesh with tip of a knife with diagonal lines.arange on prepared tray and brush the flesh with remaining ghee or preferred butter. Season with salt and pepper. Roast 25-30 minutes until tender.remove from the oven and let them cool.
- To serve, arrange the eggplants on plates and top with curry sauce.
If you find this Keto Friendly Eggplants with spicy chickpeas recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.