Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp w/ Ricotta and Tomato (for keto) pressure cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp w/ Ricotta and Tomato (for keto) pressure cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that the body requires a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, however, that several specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is among the healthiest meats you can consume. You’re probably already aware of this since your physician has advised you to ingest some fish twice or thrice each week. This is particularly true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is unhealthy. Know that fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try consuming fish in two meals each week.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially great for the heart, though. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp w/ ricotta and tomato (for keto) pressure cooker recipe. You can cook shrimp w/ ricotta and tomato (for keto) pressure cooker using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp w/ Ricotta and Tomato (for keto) pressure cooker:
- Take 1 pound of frozen + shelled shrimp.
- You need 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Take 1 of large diced onion.
- You need 14.5 of -ounce can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 3 of minced garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of grass-fed butter (or reg butter).
- Provide 1 tablespoon of salt-free Italian seasoning.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Shrimp w/ Ricotta and Tomato (for keto) pressure cooker:
- Turn your pressure cooker on, or move to a hot burner..
- Add butter to melt..
- When hot, add garlic..
- Stir for a while, until fragrant..
- Add onions, tomatoes, Italian seasoning, cayenne, and salt..
- Add frozen shrimp..
- Seal the lid..
- EPC: Hit the lowest pressure setting and adjust time to just 1 minute. (I used 3min on mine) Stove-top: Turn burner up to reach low pressure, then immediately remove from the heat..
- If you used a digital cooker, hit “cancel” to turn it off..
- Quick-release the pressure..
- To serve, taste, and add more salt if necessary..
- Serve shrimp in broth with ricotta cheese!.
If you find this Shrimp w/ Ricotta and Tomato (for keto) pressure cooker recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.