Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Keto Bagels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Bagels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? Keep reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Remember when your mother and father would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples have lots of good stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Appleas contain tons of soluble fiber which functions sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. A single Red Delicious apple each day can make your bad cholesterol levels go down by as much as eight percent! This is an awesome number for somebody who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. These foods are especially great for the heart, though. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto bagels recipe. You can cook keto bagels using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Keto Bagels:
- Provide 1 tsp of instant yeast.
- Take 1 tsp of coconut sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of warm water.
- Take 1/2 tsp of beef gelatin.
- You need 2 tbs of boiling water.
- You need 1 cup of almond flour.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of psyllium husk powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of shredded low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 ounce of cream cheese.
- Get 1 of large egg, lightly beaten.
- Provide of Any oil for your hands.
- Use 1 of large egg, lightly beaten with 1 tbsp water to wash the babel.
- Provide of Everything bagel seasonings.
Instructions to make Keto Bagels:
- 50ml boiled water with.3125 gr agar agar (1/8 tsp) (or 1/2 tsp beef gelatin add in boiling water) let it boil and cool it down. Set the oven to 400f..
- In a small bowl, add yeast, coconut sugar and warm water stir. Set aside about 5-10 minutes..
- In a medium bowl whisk together 1 cup almond flour 1 1/2 tsp psyllium husk powder and 2 tsp baking powder and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1 oz cream cheese microwaved 60 sec. and give a stir and microwave again about 20 seconds until cheese fully melted.
- Stir yeast mixture and dissolved gelatin into melted cheese until combined, then stir the beaten egg. Stir in the almond flour mixture until it forms a dough.
- Oil your hands knead the dough a few times until becomes a ball.Divide the ball into six pieces..
- Roll each piece into a rope and attach the ends to make a bagel shape. The center opening better be about 1 1/2” in diameter (about knuckle of tip of my pinky finger from.its knuckle).
- Arrange the bagels on the prepared baking tray. Lightly brush the tops with egg wash mixture -and sprinkle on the everything bagel seasoning. Bake until golden on the bottom, 11-14 minutes..
If you find this Keto Bagels recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.