Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keto “Wheat Bread” recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto “Wheat Bread” recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? Today, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are extremely great for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, however, that simply consuming beans will undo the harmful effects of eating unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your green salad or consuming a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. Luckily, beans are really tasty and who knows…you might not even miss consuming the real beef or chicken.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are essentially good for the heart, however. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto “wheat bread” recipe. To make keto “wheat bread” you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Keto “Wheat Bread”:
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of instant yeast.
- Provide 1 tbs of warm water.
- Use 1 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- You need 4 tbsp of psyllium h us k powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of raw sunflower seeds/ chopped.
- Provide 4 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chia seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Get 4 of egg whites.
- You need 2 tbsp of Apple cedar vinegar.
- Prepare 10 drops of liquid stevia.
- Get 6 tbsp of unsalted butter/ melted/ cooled.
- Take 1/2 cup of boiling water.
Instructions to make Keto “Wheat Bread”:
- Let’s put all the ingredients aside. Preheat the oven to 350F. Line the inside of a 9” x 5 “ loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the almond flour, psyllium husk powder, baking powder, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, chia seeds and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, egg whites, vinegar, liquid stevia, butter and yeast mixture..
- Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients and then stir in 1/2 cup of boiling water.transfer the batter to the prepared loaf pan, spread out evenly..
- Bake until loaf is golden brown on the top and the bottom about 75 minutes. If the loaf is to dark in the top before it is baked, cover the top with aluminum foil during the last 15 min ya of baking.
- Turn off the oven, leave the foil on top if you used, and let the loaf cook for 30 minutes in the oven. Remove and let it cook to room temp. Before munching !.
If you find this Keto “Wheat Bread” recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.