Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are certain that you need to have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Continue reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that your heart needs blueberries. Fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This specific antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you take in. If your body is able to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they won’t accumulate in your body or cause heart problems. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. The foods mentioned are especially great for the heart, however. Try to start eating these heart-healthy foods on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto friendly salmon cakes with garlic aioli recipe. You can cook keto friendly salmon cakes with garlic aioli using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli:
- Get 2 cans of wild- caught salmon.
- Use 1/4 cup of plus 1 tbs. avocado -oil mayonnaise.
- Provide 2 of green onions, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of small bell pepper, diced.
- Use 1/4 cup of fresh Italian parsley or dill, diced.
- Get 1/4 cup of almond flour.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Prepare Pinch of sea salt.
- You need of Garlic Aioli Sauce.
- Take 2 tbs of avocado oil.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 of garlic clove, minced.
Steps to make Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli:
- In medium bowl, mix together salmon, 1 tbsp avocado oil mayo, green onions, bell pepper,Italian parsley or dill, almond flour,eggs and salt.
- With your hands form 8 round patties, about 1/2 inch thick, in large skillet over medium high heat, add avocado oil. Carefully place patties into pan and cook each side for 4 minutes, then flip and cook another 3-4 minutes.
- For garlic aioli:in small bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup avocado oil mayo, Dijon mustard, lemon juice and garlic. Pour into small ramekins and serve with patties. (for collagen boost) add 1 scoop collagen protein to salmon mixture before forming patties).
If you find this Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.