Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable beef stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable beef stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable beef stew recipe. You can have vegetable beef stew using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable beef stew:
- Get 1 kg of beef stewing pieces.
- Use 250 ml of frozen mixed vegetables(microwave cooked).
- Use 4 of previously cooked potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of beef stock cube.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves(minced).
- Use 1 tsp of steak n chop (Robertson).
- Take 1 tsp of bbq spice (Robertson).
- Take 1 tsp of chicken spice (Robertson).
- You need 3 tbs of hearty beef soup.
- Use 1 tbs of brown onion powdered soup.
- Provide 125 ml of (leftover tomato gravy).
Steps to make Vegetable beef stew:
- Rinse your beef thoroughly and place it in a pot and add about 500ml of water then cover the meat with a lid and let it cook..
- Chop the onion and prepare the garlic..
- Check the meat that is tender and soft then, add your beef stock now..
- Stir the pot as the meat starts to fry by its own fat then stir again then spice the meat with all the spices and add garlic and onion..
- As it is cooking take the gravy from the fridge then pour it over and again stir the meat smell and looks delicious then cut those previously cooked potatoes and diced them and add it to the meat..
- Stir again and cover that pot for a while as you microwave to thaw your frozen vegetables for 5 minutes then add to the stew, after that prepare the soup in a small cup with water the lower the stove heat and add the soups let it now cook atleast for 4 minutes then your thick and delicious stew is ready to be served.
If you find this Vegetable beef stew recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.