Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Keto friendly sugar cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Keto friendly sugar cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto friendly sugar cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, though, that some specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? Go on reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Your heart needs blueberries. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol in grapes. This partcular antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you take in. If your body can easily break down fat and cholesterol, they are not going to build up in your body or cause problems for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto friendly sugar cookies recipe. You can have keto friendly sugar cookies using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Keto friendly sugar cookies:
- Provide 2 cups of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of swerve sweetener.
- Provide Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Instructions to make Keto friendly sugar cookies:
- Preheat the oven at 300 f. Mix first 4 ingredients.add melted butter.add 1 egg, mixture very well. Until they are all combined..
- Lay cookie sheet with parchment paper and Using measuring cup place the dough evenly into cookie sheet and use your fingers to press the portions, cook about 25-27 minutes, until edges turn brown. since I doubled the ingredients I had 23 cookies so far, you will have 12.
If you find this Keto friendly sugar cookies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.