Before you jump to Beef morcon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef morcon recipe. To make beef morcon you only need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef morcon:
- Get of marinade.
- Take 1 kg of beef flank.
- Take 4 piece of calamansi or 1 big lemon.
- Get 1 cup of soy sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Use of filling.
- Take 6 slice of cheddar cheese.
- You need 6 slice of pickled cucumber.
- Use 6 slice of carrots.
- Get 6 slice of sausage or chorizo.
- Provide 2 piece of hardboiled egg (sliced into 4 pcs each).
- You need of morcon sauce.
- Provide 1 piece of red bell pepper.
- Take 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- Use 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of pineapple juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of water.
Instructions to make Beef morcon:
- Marinade the beef into the mixture of calamansi/lemon,soysauce and pepper for an hour..
- After marinating,keep the marinade sauce because you will add it on the morcon sauce mixture later..
- Fill the beef with the each slice of the cheese,carrots,pickles,egg and sausage/chorizo.arrange them nicely and roll the beef..
- Get a cooking string and tie it around the beef tightly..
- Pan seared the beef in olive oil or butter to seal it..
- Start mixing the ingredients for the sauce. Put the water and all the sauce ingredients in a caserole including the marinade sauce..
- Put the pan seared beef and let it simmer for an hour or more on a low to medium heat until the beef is tender..
- Once the beef is cooked put it out and cut the strings. Slice the beef and pour some of the sauce before serving..
If you find this Beef morcon recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.