Before you jump to Chicken X beef shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you need to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken x beef shawarma recipe. To make chicken x beef shawarma you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken X beef shawarma:
- Get of Pita bread (10).
- Get of Shredded chicken (cooked).
- Get of Spiced cooked beef.
- Use of Onions (medium size).
- You need of Garlic (4 tabs).
- Provide 3 of Scotch bonnets.
- Provide 1/2 of Cabbage (medium size).
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 3 of Tomatoes.
- Take 2 of Green bell peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon.
- Get 2 cubes of maggi seasoning.
- Use of Mayonnaise.
- Take of Ketchup.
Instructions to make Chicken X beef shawarma:
- Get your ingredients ready, finely chop your veggies and keep aside.
- Pound garlic too!.
- Pre heat the pan, pour few drops of oil or cut a small size of butter, add the cooked shredded chicken, squeeze some lemon, add the onions, garlic scotch bonnets and stir. (I used butter).
- Now pour the cooked beef, seasonings. Allow to cook on a low flame for like 3 minutes then add the green bell peppers, stir and put off the stove. Note: I added just a cube of maggi because the beef was nicely spiced😉.
- Mix the mayonnaise and ketchup. (Your desired amount depending on how saucy you want it or the number of shawarma you’re making.
- Mix the veggies 🍅. I lightly cooked the veggies because I don’t like the smell of raw cabbage.
- Spread the sauce on the bread, add fillings (veggies, chicken X beef mixture) and Roll.
- Taada! Yummy 🤤.
If you find this Chicken X beef shawarma recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.