Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keto Instant Pot Pulled Pork recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Instant Pot Pulled Pork recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In this article, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Do you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have many great stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. They have tons of soluble fiber which functions like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8%. That’s a great number if you’re endeavoring to improve your heart health!
There are plenty of foods that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially great, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Start eating these foods on a regular basis. Your heart will be much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keto instant pot pulled pork recipe. You can have keto instant pot pulled pork using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Instant Pot Pulled Pork:
- Take 1 TBS of swerve brown sugar.
- Take 2 tsp of paprika.
- Get 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 3 lb of boneless pork roast and one small ham hock.
- Provide 1 cup of keto approved bbq sauce.
- You need 2 of beef bullion cubes.
- Get 2 cups of water.
- Use 2 TBS of grapeseed oil.
Instructions to make Keto Instant Pot Pulled Pork:
- Set instant pot to Saute and pour grapeseed oil in pot.
- Once hot, sear pork chunks that have been cut into cubes.
- Remove the pork from the pot.
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl and pour into pot.
- Add pork to pot and toss lightly to cover it.
- Pressure cook on high for 40 min then quick release for 10 minutes.
- Remove meat from pot and shred. Stick in oven at 350 degrees to brown to desired texture.
If you find this Keto Instant Pot Pulled Pork recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.