Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Keto Biscuits recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Biscuits recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that the body needs a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. You should know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts very much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This partcular antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you consume. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they will not accumulate in your body and or cause issues for your heart. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto biscuits recipe. You can have keto biscuits using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Biscuits:
- Provide 2 cups of Almond Flour.
- Use 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Use 1/3 cup of melted butter (I used salted sweet cream butter).
- You need of Parchment paper to line the baking sheet with. Do not grease.
Steps to make Keto Biscuits:
- Mix the Almond Flour down to the Sea Salt..
- Mix in the eggs and butter..
- The batter will be thick..
- At this point, I preheated the oven to 350 degrees..
- Now line the baking sheet with parchment paper. The website said to not grease or spray the sheet..
- Scoop the dough onto the baking sheet..
- These bad boys only take 15-20 minutes to bake. If you're like me and going through withdrawals or speaking in tongues while on this Keto diet during the first phase, you will turn the light on the oven and watch these things bake like I did. Yes, I stood there staring at these for 20 minutes without moving. Sad, but in my self-defense, I do have a day job aside from this..
- Once finished baking, enjoy. I ate these plain as they tasted buttery without. Very good, filling and a great side dish. Based on my Keto calculator, these are 258 kcal per biscuit if doubling the recipe and using an ice cream scoop to measure dough..
- I served these with some Homemade Cheddar and Cauliflower Soup. Recipe for this soup will be posted soon..
If you find this Keto Biscuits recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.