Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keto Friendly Cauliflower Rice stuffed Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Friendly Cauliflower Rice stuffed Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are certain that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that a number of specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Beans–believe it or not–are super great for your heart. The after effects of consuming them may not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re great for the inside of your body. This does not mean, however, that merely consuming beans will make your heart be much healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we mean is that substituting in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a good idea. Thankfully, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good for the heart, though. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto friendly cauliflower rice stuffed peppers recipe. To make keto friendly cauliflower rice stuffed peppers you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Friendly Cauliflower Rice stuffed Peppers:
- Prepare 4 1/2 cup of cauliflower rice 600g.
- Provide 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Provide 2 of chopped garlic clove.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry oregano.
- Use 200 of ml/7fl vegetable stock.
- Provide 2 of diced tomatoes.
- Use 1 handful of chopped parsley.
- Get 2 of small bell peppers.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Keto Friendly Cauliflower Rice stuffed Peppers:
- Preheat oven to 350f, if you have a whole cauliflower florets use food processor until rice like in texture. Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan set over a medium heat until hot add onion, garlic sauté until softened..
- Stir in paprika oregano. Turmeric, garlic powder the. Stir in “rice” and stock, bring to boil then reduce the heat and simmer until tender. Add tomatoes and parsley, salt and pepper.set aside to cool.
- Cut the peppers in half,arrange in a baking dish and fill with mixture. Drizzle with olive oil Bake 40 or so minutes. Until peppers are tender..
- Delicious !.
If you find this Keto Friendly Cauliflower Rice stuffed Peppers recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.