Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant assists your body to be better at processing your fats and cholesterol. If your body has the ability to easily process fat and cholesterol, they will not build up in your body or cause heart problems. That, in turn, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are especially good for the heart, though. Begin consuming these health food daily. Your heart is going to be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto – philly cheesesteak stuffed pepper and french fries recipe. You can have keto – philly cheesesteak stuffed pepper and french fries using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries:
- Provide 1 lb of Rare Roast Beef, shaved.
- Take 2 of medium Yellow Peppers.
- Prepare 2 of medium Red Peppers.
- Use 1/3 cup of chopped White Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped Mushroom of choice.
- Prepare 15 slices of Provolone Cheese.
- Take 1 can of Easy Wiz Cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Hot Giardiniera.
- Use 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Provide of KETO French Fries.
- Use 1 of medium Celery Root (Celeriac).
- Provide 1 tsp. of Curry Powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Take of Everything But the Bagel Seasoning.
Steps to make KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries:
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Cut peppers in half vertically, clean out insides and place 6 halves (3 red, 3 yellow) in a baking dish. Save the other halves to julienne..
- Bake Peppers for 20 min.
- In a pan heat Olive Oil add Onions and julienned Red & Yellow Peppers and let sear..
- Peel and cut Celery Root into fries and place in cold water mixed with Curry Powder and Garlic Powder..
- Put fries on a pan, sprinkle Everything But the Bagel seasoning liberally and bake for 40 min, flipping half way.
- Take peppers out and line inside with Provolone, Roast Beef, Easy Cheese, Mushrooms, Onions & Peppers. Top with another layer of Easy Cheese. Then layer Provolone over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes..
- Garnish with the Hot Giardiniera… and Enjoy!.
If you find this KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.