Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Keto Friendly Zucchini Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Keto Friendly Zucchini Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Friendly Zucchini Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Today, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Blueberries are rich in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol in grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they won’t build up in your system and or cause issues for your heart. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keto friendly zucchini casserole recipe. You can have keto friendly zucchini casserole using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Friendly Zucchini Casserole:
- Take 3 of zucchini’s, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of any type of grated cheese(I used mozzarella and some cheddar and some Parmesan).
- You need 1-2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cream(I used heavy whipping cream).
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Keto Friendly Zucchini Casserole:
- Slice zucchini a and onion, set the oven to 350f, grease the 9 inch baking pan w butter.
- Place overlapping zucchini slices in baking dish, layer with onion slices and grated cheese,.
- In a small bowl combine sour cream and cream with garlic powder, salt and pepper, if sour cream is thick add more cream. Spread sour cream mixture over the zucchini. Bake at 350F about 35 minutes or so..
If you find this Keto Friendly Zucchini Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.