Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Keto Pepperoni Pizza recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Keto Pepperoni Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Pepperoni Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Post We Are Going To Be Taking A Look At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many individuals do not recognize that coconut oil has many benefits to it and is really something you should be using regularly. You are in addition going to discover that there isn’t just one specific benefit that’s connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. Something else I want to mention concerning the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something which can be used internally or externally, it is a thing that can be used for both. On this page we are going to be looking at a number of the benefits which are associated with the usage of coconut oil in comparison with other oils.
For people who have difficulties shedding weight you’re also going to find that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you lose some weight a lot easier. With regards to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you’re going to discover that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it easier and faster to drop some weight. If you are one of the folks trying to lose weight in America today you’ll definitely discover that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is a thing that will be able to help you accomplish your goals. Not to mention because your body is burning off calories you’re also producing energy which is just yet another added benefit.
Yet another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects such as antiviral and anti bacterial. For those of you that are looking to live a healthier life you might find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a terrific place to begin. There’s no doubt that in time businesses are going to be advertising coconut oil supplements, but now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keto pepperoni pizza recipe. To cook keto pepperoni pizza you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Keto Pepperoni Pizza:
- Provide 3 cups of shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Use 2 oz of Cream Cheese block.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Use 3/4 cup of Super Fine Almond Flour.
- Prepare 8 oz of can Tomato Sauce.
- You need 4 oz of Water.
- Take 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 24 slices of Pepperoni.
Steps to make Keto Pepperoni Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- First let's make the sauce. Combine the tomato sauce, water, Italian seasoning,garlic powder, chilli powder, Cayenne Pepper sauce and parmesan cheese into a small sauce pan. Mix, cover and put on low heat stirring occasionally..
- Now let's make the crust. Grease a large sauce pan (I use bacon fat) and put on burner over low/medium heat. Chop cream cheese into small cubes and add into large sauce pan. Add 2 cups mozzarella and 1/2 cup cheddar. Add almond flour. Constantly stir mixture over heat until cheese melts and forms dough-like consistency..
- Take dough mixture and place on to large sheet of parchment paper. Cover with additional sheet of parchment and roll with rolling pin to form 12-16 inch circle..
- Remove top parchment. Poke a bunch of holes in dough with fork. Place dough circle on to pizza pan and bake in oven for 6-8 minutes our until it begins to crisp..
- Remove dough from oven. Let cool for 10 minutes. Top with 1/2 of sauce mixture (put the rest in the fridge for another day). Top with 1 cup of mozzarella, 1/2 cup of cheddar and pepperoni..
- Bake @350° for 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool before eating..
If you find this Keto Pepperoni Pizza recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.