Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Muddy Buddys – Keto Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Muddy Buddys – Keto Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Remember when your parents would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Apples have numerous minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. They’re high in soluble fiber which functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8 percent. This is a fantastic number for a person who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are essentially beneficial for the heart, however. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to muddy buddys – keto style recipe. To cook muddy buddys – keto style you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Muddy Buddys – Keto Style:
- Prepare 5 oz (2 bags) of Epic Himalayan Pork Rinds.
- Get 1 cup of Lilly's Sugar Free Chocolate Chips.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Natural Creamy Peanut Butter.
- Provide 6 Tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Use 1/8 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Swerve Confectioners Monk Fruit.
Instructions to make Muddy Buddys – Keto Style:
- Empty Pork Rinds into gallon zip lock bag and break into pieces (Check's Cereal piece sizes) and transfer into bowl..
- Melt in a double broiler the chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter until smooth..
- Mix in Vanilla, Cinnamon, and Salt..
- Take chocolate mixture out of double broiler and put into a large bowl. Mix in pork rinds and stir/mix until completely coated..
- Put all contents into a zip lock bag and add monk fruit. Zip up bag and shake until all coated..
- Put in a bowl and serve. Store leftovers in refrigerator..
If you find this Muddy Buddys – Keto Style recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.